The following rules apply to the system:
- Phones are available from 5:00 AM – 12:00 AM midnight, unless conditions dictate a change
- Calls are limited to 30 minutes
- You will hear a warning message one minute before being disconnected
- Inmates have unlimited minutes per month
- All calls, except to the Attorney of Record, are subject to monitoring, recording and voice recognition to complete call
- Calls may only be made to home landline telephone numbers or cell phones within the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska.
- No calls are allowed to 800 numbers, pay phones, international numbers, or virtual numbers like Magic Jack, Vonage, Ooma and Lingo